Large dependency fast-forward - #191
Draft
CocoisBuggy wants to merge 2 commits into
Draft
CocoisBuggy wants to merge 2 commits into
CocoisBuggy wants to merge 2 commits into
Conversation
Coverage reportCaution Coverage does not meet threshold
Test suite run success268 tests passing in 17 suites. Report generated by 🧪jest coverage report action from 6bc91c0 |
This branch has not been deployed
This file contains hidden or bidirectional Unicode text that may be interpreted or compiled differently than what appears below. To review, open the file in an editor that reveals hidden Unicode characters.
Learn more about bidirectional Unicode characters
Sign up for free
to join this conversation on GitHub.
Already have an account?
Sign in to comment
Add this suggestion to a batch that can be applied as a single commit.This suggestion is invalid because no changes were made to the code.Suggestions cannot be applied while the pull request is closed.Suggestions cannot be applied while viewing a subset of changes.Only one suggestion per line can be applied in a batch.Add this suggestion to a batch that can be applied as a single commit.Applying suggestions on deleted lines is not supported.You must change the existing code in this line in order to create a valid suggestion.Outdated suggestions cannot be applied.This suggestion has been applied or marked resolved.Suggestions cannot be applied from pending reviews.Suggestions cannot be applied on multi-line comments.Suggestions cannot be applied while the pull request is queued to merge.Suggestion cannot be applied right now. Please check back later.
There's a lot to dig into here but I thought I would explore just how much of the project explodes if we try and bring it forward a bit.
I initially just wanted to touch the github actions to use the newer secure versions (v3 -> v7 for the checkout action) and found that the node version was pinned too low to allow this. Actually fast forwarding required that a bunch of the toolchain come along for the ride, hence the large diff.
I would hold off on merging this for the time being, leave the PR as a draft for a bit